People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky
- The “sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick” is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
- “Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history.
Spades – King David
Clubs – Alexander the Great,
Hearts – Charlemagne
Diamonds – Julius Caesar.
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
- If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
- If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
- What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
- Ans. – All invented by women.
- Question – This is the only food that doesn’t spoil. What is this? Ans. – Honey
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- A snail can sleep for three years.